Height: 6006 | Weight: 202 | Forty: 4.35 | Class: 2013
Hometown: Miami, FL | Year: Junior | Projection: 1st Round | Player Comparison: Reggie Wayne
- Works best in short-intermediate passing attack. On screens he shows patience waiting for blocks but cuts up field in a hurry upon any slither of a hole opening up.
- Tremendous footwork, especially on jukes and polished route running skills. Has the speed to be a deep threat/big play receiver but fits more as a possession receiver at the next level.
- Acrobatic and aggressive in traffic/jump ball situations. Not afraid to go over the middle.
- Highly consistent performer, excels versus top competition.
- Will get jammed at the line of scrimmage versus physical press corners—needs to add more strength.
- Average hands, endures the occasional case of the dropsies.
- Hampered by injuries (mostly foot) in 2013.
- Reportedly ran a 4.31 forty-yard dash at junior pro day.
"The guy's really an explosive guy. He's got great speed, he's got really good hands, he's got good size. He can catch the ball vertically down the field. He's difficult to cover coming out of a break. He's good against press (coverage), so he's a pretty hard guy to stop unless you put two guys on him. – Alabama Head Coach Nick Saban