Height: 6006 | Weight: 210 | Forty: 4.35 | Class: 2015
Hometown: Miami, FL | Year: Junior | Projection: 1st Round | Player Comparison: Reggie Wayne
- - - - -
- Works best in short-intermediate passing attack. On screens he shows patience waiting for blocks but cuts up field in a hurry upon any slither of a hole opening up.
- Tremendous footwork, especially on jukes and polished route running skills. Has the speed to be a deep threat/big play receiver but fits more as a possession receiver at the next level. Demonstrates excellent lateral quickness and speed avoiding tacklers.
- Acrobatic and aggressive in traffic/jump ball situations. Not afraid to go over the middle.
- A catching machine—caught 124 balls in 2014 and has some of the most dependable and softest hands of any player in this year’s draft class. Highly consistent performer, excels versus top competition.
- Yes, we are talking about blocking as a receiver. He attacks opposing defenders to help his runners find daylight.
- Will get jammed at the line of scrimmage versus physical press corners—needs to add more strength.
- Average hands, endures the occasional case of the dropsies.
- Hampered by injuries (mostly foot) in 2013.
- Reportedly ran a 4.31 forty-yard dash at junior pro day.
- 2014: Played in 14 games, had at least eight catches and 70 yards in 12 of them.
- Had at least 200 yards and combined for eight touchdowns in three games against SEC foes Auburn, Florida and Tennessee.
- Won National Championship in 2012 as a freshman with 105 yards and two touchdowns in that game.
- Won 2014 Biletnikoff Award for Nation’s best wide receiver.
"The guy's really an explosive guy. He's got great speed, he's got really good hands, he's got good size. He can catch the ball vertically down the field. He's difficult to cover coming out of a break. He's good against press (coverage), so he's a pretty hard guy to stop unless you put two guys on him. – Alabama Head Coach Nick Saban
REC YDS AVG TDS 100+ 200+
2012 59 1,000 16.9 11 5 0
2013 45 736 16.4 4 2 0
2014 124 1,727 13.9 16 7 3
- - - - -