School: Stanford | Height: 6062 | Weight: 312 | Forty: 5.29 | Class: 2016
Hometown: Chandler, AZ | Year: 2016 | Projection: 1st Round | Player Comparison: Jonathan Ogden
- Fast, quick, explosive. Difficult to get around due to stout size and agility.
- Balanced pass and run blocker, solid all-around game. Versatile; can play multiple positions.
- Knee bender, displays flexible hips and solid fundamentals. Takes pride in his forearm punch, which he learned from his father.
- Was not a highly motivated player when he first arrived to Stanford . Has since dedicated himself to the weight room/film room and has adapted to the Cardinal way.
- Two-year starter. Doesn’t own as much experience as other top tackle prospects in the nation.
- Father Todd Peat played six seasons in the NFL. His older brother, Todd, Jr., is currently a defensive tackle for the Nebraska Cornhuskers.
- Stanford tradition of producing quality pro offensive lineman bodes well for draft stock.
"We haven't had anybody with the athletic ability that he has. There's no ceiling right now. We're talking about special. Different category," – Stanford Head Coach David Shaw