School: Virginia | Position: SS | Height: 6006 | Weight: 190 | Forty: 4.49 | Class: 2015
Hometown: Chesterfield, VA | Year: Senior | Projection: 2nd Round | Pro Comparison: Aaron Williams / Stevie Brown
- Steps up against the run in the box, possesses ball-hawk instincts and has been a big play, momentum-changing machine waiting to happen.
- Top-notch ball skills; deceptive in fooling the quarterback. Becomes an instant offensive threat with the ball in his hands.
- Has taken hands-on approach in mentoring the underclassmen on the team, one of the main reasons why returned for his senior season.
- Knows when to hold’em, knows when to fold them; good gambler.
- Footwork has room for improvement. Slow hip movement when changing body direction; loses ground on angles. Questionable angles overall.
- Over-commits on angles. Late to the party on the swarm. Fundamentals need sharpening/coaching up.
"Believe it or not, I probably haven't even told Ant this, but I look up to Ant. I really do. I was looking at his stats and interceptions (last season) and saying, 'Wow, he's really doing this.' It's motivation. That makes you want to win. When you have guys like me and Ant having kind of like breakout years, you want to win." -- UVA RB Kevin Parks
- Missed the end of his junior season at L.C. Bird High School after suffering a tibia fracture.
- Led the nation in interceptions (8) in 2013.
- Attended same high school as current Atlanta Falcons' fullback and former Cavalier Jason Snelling.