School: Miami | Position: LB | Height: 5112 | Weight: 242 | Forty: 4.65 | Class: 2015
Hometown: Coral Gables, FL | Year: Senior | Projection: 2nd Round | Pro Comparison: Johnathan Vilma / Mason Foster / Kevin Minter
- Hard-hitting, aggressive, physical enforcer with outstanding sideline-to-sideline coverage. Shows no mercy, evens lays out teammates during practice.
- Possesses natural ball instinct and displays quick closing speed when swarming to the football.
- Very stout against the run. Athleticism shows in pass coverage—very capable. An every down linebacker.
- Chiseled physique. Has beefed up about 30 pounds of muscle since arriving to “The U.” Has been a standout on special teams punt coverage unit.
- Can get caught up in traffic, slow to react at times. Has trouble shedding blocks.
- Size and durability will be a concern at the next level.
- Injuries during sophomore season, primarily hindered by a high ankle sprain.
- Versatile, can play any linebacker position in the 4-3 defensive scheme. Moving from the weakside to inside linebacker spot for the Hurricanes in 2014.
- Here’s a cool point of view perspective wearing a helmet cam during spring practice.