Position: Runningback | Height: 5086 | Weight: 205 | Forty: 4.36 | Class: 2017
Hometown: Miami, FL | Year: Junior | Dob: 9/23/93 | Projection: 1st/2nd Round | Player Comparison: CJ Spiller
- Possesses elite top end speed, balance and acceleration.
- Electric player that can add a new dimension to an NFL offense.
- Gamechanger on offense and special teams with his explosive movement skills.
- Versatile player that has scored a touchdown rushing, receiving, passing and kick returning.
- Gifted open field runner with creative moves and outstanding manipulation of angles.
- Surprisingly patient runner that times his burst, can force a defense and spot the cutback lane.
- Capable blocker that is working to add weight, reportedly up to 205 lbs this off-season.
- Has more of a slight build and his ability to take a consistent pounding at the next level is a question mark.
- Broke his right ankle against FSU in November and missed Miami’s final 5 games in 2013.
- Played through a foot injury during his freshman season (2012) that limited his carries.
- Has a history of migraines. (Pulled early from Savannah State, USF and North Carolina games.)
- No incidents that we are aware of. Respected team leader. Humble + grounded personality.
- 2013: All-ACC 2nd Team. 2012: All-ACC 2nd Team, ACC Rookie of the Year.
- Averages a touchdown a game. (20 total TDs in his first 20 collegiate games.)
- Real name is Randy Johnson.
“His approach has had such a positive impact. He's not a guy that misses anything, that misses class or misses study hall or misses workouts. He takes care of his business. He prepares. He works really hard and he gets his opportunities because of that.” --Hurricanes Head Coach Al Golden