School: Oregon | Position: Cornerback | Height: 5094 | Weight: 195 | Forty: 4.40 | Class: 2015
Hometown: Chino Hills, CA | Year: Senior | Projection: 1st Round | Pro Comparison: Brandon Flowers
- Solid fundamental technician possessing superb cover skills and instintual ball-swarming abilities. Uses the sideline well working against the receiver.
- Physical at the line of scrimmage. Aggressive, impressive wrap-up tackler who lays big hits.
- Top-notch instincts. Very smart and confident according to coaches. Polished three-year starter. Immediate plug and play starter.
- Cited the reason for his return because of a need "to work on everything" in his game.
- Susceptible on short passes, will give opposing receivers cushion underneath. Will lose track of ball on occasion.
- On the smaller side of “Today’s” ideal NFL corners.
- Can squat nearly 500 pounds while benching and clean-pressing more than 300 according to Oregon defensive backs coach John Neal.
- Received a 2nd round grade from the NFL Advisory Board prior to the 2014 NFL Draft.
- Nigerien heritage plays a big role in his life.