School: Georgia | Position: OLB | Height: 6022 | Weight: 240 | Forty: 4.68 | Class: 2016
Hometown: Hamilton, GA | Year: Junior | Dob: 7/1/94 | Projection: 1st Round | Pro Comparison: Robert Mathis
- Shows freakish athletic ability, as demonstrated here in this video where he leaps over a running back.
- Has gotten slimmer and faster entering 2014. Has improved endurance, something he attributes to focusing on a healthier diet.
- Very poised in front of the camera, could adapt to major media market and fan pressure if he had to.
- Working on improved hand movement as a pass-rusher. Needs to add more of a variety, instead of depending on one or two go-to moves.
- Self-admittedly wasn’t mature about the offseason entering the 2013 season. Skipped out on many voluntary workouts.
- Must show better pass-coverage skills.
“He’s coming off the edge, forcing quarterbacks to get up in the pocket. And that’s part of his job, contain the quarterback, get him to move up in the pocket and hopefully we’re pushing the pocket up front to the point where we’re disrupting the guy’s timing, things of that nature. That’s what we’re asking him to do.” –UGA Head Coach Mark Richt.