Position: Runningback | Height: 6012 | Weight: 226 | Forty: 4.52 | Class: 2015
Hometown: Davenport, FL | Year: Senior | Dob: 5/4/93 | Projection: 2nd Round | Player Comparison: Fred Taylor
- Freakish blend of size and speed. Fearless power back that can punish teams between the tackles and also has the burst needed to beat defenders to the edge.
- Big hitter at safety, where he played his first two seasons at FSU; gives him the edge pre-snap breaking down coverages and fronts.
- Superb vision and body control. Excellent ability to alter angles as well as create separation from a variety of defenders.
- Adds special teams ability as a standout kick returner and gunner. Soft hands, a threat on screens/bubbles.
- Does not possess a third gear to blow past defenders; He can be caught from behind.
- Not overly creative laterally and won’t string ankle breaking moves together, more of a contact runner.
- Has been part of a committee rotation at Florida State, has never had to carry the workload.
- Raw: Still learning the position but the upside reward heavily outweighs the risk of developing this player.
- No Incidents that we are aware of. High character player, well respected in the locker room.
- NFL Bloodlines; Younger brother of former FSU linebacker Vince Williams (7th Rd Pick/Steelers).
- Has emerged as a star for the Seminoles and is currently the consensus top rated senior tailback in the 2015 draft class.
- Known for great athleticism and was compared to Sean Taylor coming out of high school but couldn’t seem to find his knack on the defensive side of the ball.
“He’s a very selfless person, For him to go over there and make that change and produce for this team was great, real great.” --FSU cornerback Lamarcus Joyner (2nd Rd Pick/Rams)