Position: Wide Receiver | Height: 6014 | Weight: 221 | Forty: 4.59 | Class: 2015
Hometown: Sammamish, WA | Year: Senior | Dob: Unknown | Projection: 3rd Round | Player Comparison: Anquan Boldin
- Outstanding moves after the catch as a runner with terrific vision to manipulate angles and make defenders miss.
- Built; Rocked up target that uses his size and strength to win his matchups and break tackles with the football in his hands.
- Elite leaping ability allows him to highpoint the football and outjump his man; 40+ inch vertical.
- High football intelligence player that is very coachable and possesses natural instincts.
- Mean run blocker; loves contact, knows how to wall off defenders and finishes blocks.
- Has some special teams experience as a returner.
- More quick than fast and his straightline speed is only average. Not a deep burner at all.
- Solid ball skills but not sticky or sure handed yet, can be prone to lapses in concentration.
- Ball security is a slight issue with multiple fumbles; a byproduct of breaking so many tackles.
- Fractured foot vs California resulted in missing the remainder of the 2013 season.
- Pulled over for speeding in 2013; Cited for being under 21 and operating a vehicle after consuming alcohol or marijuana. Was just under the legal limit for DUI in Washington, received fine and 2 years probation.
- 2012: Honorable mention All-Pac-12.
- Highly touted prep recruit; Two-time state 4A champion in the high jump and triple jump.
- Son of former UW receiver Aaron Williams.
“You see Kobe Bryant miss a jump shot, he’ll go back after the game and shoot it 100 times. That’s how Kasen is. When practice is over, if he didn’t run that right route, he wants to run that route right 25 times in a row before he goes into the locker room… I think that’s the mark of a great competitor in any sport.” --Former Washington HC Steve Sarkisian