Position: Quarterback | Height: 6036 | Weight: 228 | Forty: 4.74 | Class: 2016
Hometown: McLean, VA | Year: RS Junior | Dob: 10/20/92 | Projection: 2nd Round | Player Comparison: Phillip Rivers / Blake Bortles
- Throws an accurate deep ball with good placement. Shows off ability to throw receivers open.
- Versatile quarterback with prototypical size and underrated athleticism. Quicker than fast.
- Pro-Ready: Displays an in-depth knowledge and command of Stanford offense.
- Reads, diagnoses opposition quickly. Fast processor that will allow him to play early at the next level.
- Does not have a howitzer with less than ideal velocity. Vertical and stick throws are not in his trick bag yet.
- Has a slow release, elongated delivery and a tendency to stare down his primary read.
- Passes are prone to be batted down due to elongated windup and not looking off coverage.
- Mechanics and fundamentals need to be honed.
- No incidents that we are aware of. Well liked. Team leader.
- Grandfather played football at Navy, two of his uncles played football at Notre Dame.
- 2012: All-Pac-12 Honorable Mention, Pac-12 Championship MVP.
“He keeps pushing himself, love the fact he doesn't dwell on the positives about what he does. He's always looking for what he can improve on.” --Stanford Head Coach David Shaw