School: Mississippi | Position: WR | Height: 6024 | Weight: 225 | Forty: 4.46 | Class: 2017
Hometown: Crete, IL | Year: Sophomore | Dob: 6/14/95 | Projection: 1st Round | Pro Comparison: Terrell Owens/Julio Jones/Dez Bryant
- Top-end size/speed combo. Will beat you going over the middle, up top vertically or burn you long with his deep-end speed.
- Physical. Aggressiveness and thick upper body build allows him to beat press coverage and break tackles in bunches. Outstanding blocker.
- Has bulked up 35 pounds since arriving to Ole Miss in hopes the increased strength will help him to fight off man looks and get to the second level.
- Long strider. Routinely takes a screen pass and turns it into 10 yards.
- Route-running and footwork need improvement.
- An interesting follow on Twitter, he is a confident young man.