Position: Defensive Line | Height: 6042 | Weight: 295 | Forty: 4.75 | Class: 2016
Hometown: Daytona Beach, FL | Year: Junior | Dob: 6/20/94 | Projection: 1st Round | Player Comparison: Trevor Pryce
- One of the impressive combinations of size, speed and quickness of any prospect in the nation. Three-year starter
- Tremendous sideline-to-sideline range; direct in pursuit; disruptive in the backfield. Accumulated 75 tackles as a sophomore (All-American Selection) in a season he stated that he played at about 65% due to injury sustained at beginning of the season.
- Hard-nosed player who gives consistent all-out effort. Has been heavily praised as a willing to learn, coachable player who possesses desire to get better.
- Possesses the athleticism and versatility to fit 3-4 end or 4-3 tackle.
- Relies heavily on strength and quickness. Will need to enhance his hand repertoire at the next level to maintain his pass-rush effectiveness.
- It would alleviate some of the durability concern if Williams could endure his junior season healthy.
- Missed 2014 spring ball due to a torn labrum (shoulder) injury suffered during 2013. Had offseason surgery.
- Expected to shift from defensive tackle to defensive end in 2014.
- In December of 2012, Williams tweeted that the city of El Pas was a “Shitty City” in December of 2012, causing a minor controversy around the football program.
- Some of his artwork has been featured on USC campus exibits.