School: Florida State | Height: 5116 | Weight: 196 | Forty: 4.47 | Class: 2016
Hometown: Ocala, FL | Year: Junior | Projection: 1st Round | Pro Comparison: Xavier Rhodes
- Greatest strength is one-on-one press coverage. Impressive instincts and anticipation.
- Versatile, can play man, zone, slot, nickel—can be disguised in numerous ways in the defensive gameplan.
- Made strong improvements down the stretch of 2013 and carried that momentum over into 2014 spring ball. His game is on the rise. Ideal size for new-wave of taller corners that have made an influx into the NFL.
- Below average hands have resulted in dropped interceptions.
- Needs to improve wrap-up tackling in the open field.
"That was pretty much my mentor last year," Williams said of Rhodes. "He said, 'Just get better every day. And then, when it's your turn, you're going to be ready.' He taught me how to be patient and to keep working hard." – PJ Williams on his mentorship from Xaiver Rhodes
- Originally recruites to FSU as a hybrid corner/safety due to the Seminoles depth—played sparingly as a freshman but was a key contributer on special teams units.
- First name is Kenneth.