School: North Carolina | Position: WR | Height: 6034 | Weight: 205 | Forty: 4.50 | Class: 2016
Hometown: Gaffney, SC | Year: Junior | Dob: 5/24/94 | Projection: 2nd Round | Pro Comparison: Plaxico Burress / Jarrett Boykin
- Deep threat who can stretch the field. Can also work well in space; patient yards after the catch runner who can take a screen pass and has the ability to make something out of nothing.
- Long-armed wingspan helps on jump balls but also in blocking. Shows strong effort in wanting to block and keeps opponents at good distance with arm reach.
- Runs a precise double move.
- Has continuously worked on bulking up but has plenty of room to ass more size, especially to upper body-- a bit lanky.
- Consistency. Explodes for a big game, then disappears for several games. Has to work on being able to put it all together week in and week out to become a number one receiver at the next level.
“The next step for him is just to keep getting a little bit better in every phase of becoming a complete player. That’s blocking, catching, route-running, understanding the offense, leadership -- that’s everything, becoming a complete wide receiver.” --UNC Head Coach Larry Fedora
- Preference would be to play for the New Orleans Saints.