School: Georgia | Position: LB | Height: 6016 | Weight: 232 | Forty: 4.67 | Class: 2015
Hometown: Tampa, FL | Year: Senior | Dob: 8/19/92 | Projection: 2nd Round | Pro Comparison: Vontaze Burfict / Jon Beason
- Dominating run-stuffing defender, who has also displayed the ability to pressure the quarterback.
- Good size and flexibility help in shedding blockers and making the tackle. Has a nose for the football—a tackling machine!
- Bulldogs 3-4 defense taylor-made for his instincts and nose for the football, similar scheme at the next level would suit him well. Team leader.
- Coaches have told him that he needs to get off the ball quicker, it will be his main area of emphasis to improve upon during senior season.
- Wraps up a bit high on many tackles, needs to get lower.
- Doesn’t make many pre-snap adjustments.
- Concussions could be a concern if he gets “banged up in the head” one too many times.
- Played primarily special teams his first two seasons in Athens.
"I didn't have tons of game experience going into last year, but now I do. The game has slowed down for me, and now I know what to do. I'm just going to go out there and do the best I can." --Ramik Wilson in July 2014