Height: 6046 | Weight: 255 | Forty: 4.67 | Class: 2016
Hometown: Fishers, IN | Year: Junior | Dob: 11/23/92 | Projection: 1st Round | Player Comparison: Willie McGinest
- Incredible speedy and athletic pass-rush specialist with great length. Maximum effort guy on every play.
- Owns the edge—cat-like quickness, fast first step. Can play standing up or hand in the dirt, versatile. Fits 3-4, 4-3 and high value for hybrid defenses.
- Observant. Awareness on the field and off the field self-awareness is off the charts.
- Self admittedly working on improving his run-stopping skills and technique. Opponents have run directly at him in the past.
- Still raw—as a JUCO transfer who sat out all of 2012, he is still learning the finer nuisances of the game.
- Needs to add more bulk and get stronger—added 25 pounds his first season in Lincoln and stated he plans to add more. Needs to learn how to maintain his weight
- Missed entire 2012 season due to a broken leg.
- Signed with Purdue out of high school but was ruled academically ineligible. Spent first two seasons at Arizona Western Community College.
- Was also recruited by D1 basketball programs coming out of high school.
- Moved eight different times as a youngster.
"Randy Gregory hasn't even scratched the surface of what he's going to become, what he's going to be," – Nebraska Head Coach Bo Pelini in March of 2014