School: Florida State | Position: Wide Receiver | Height: 5116 | Weight: 175 | Forty: 4.43 | Class: Senior
Hometown: Albany, GA | Year: 2015 | Projection: 1st Round | Pro Comparison: Marvin Harrison
- Possession-type wide receiver but has the necessary speed to be a deep threat playmaker.
- Polished route runner who knows how to create his own space and get open. Aware of the chains. Will go over the middle and pick up the tough yards with ruthless abandon.
- Versatile, has lined up inside/outside. Solid, dependable hands.
- Was one of the most explosive punt returners in the nation early on in his Seminoles career and has been highly effective on end arounds (7/95/1 for his career entering 2014).
- Needs to create better hand movement off the line of scrimmage, tends to get jammed up by bigger/physical defensive backs.
- Has remained durable for back-to-back seasons, starting all 28 games during his sophomore and junior seasons but small stature and tiny body frame is always a reason for concern at the next level.
- Missed four games in 2011 due to an achillies injury.
- Was bothered by a finger injury in 2013 but did not miss any action.
- Could end up re-writing the FSU record books by the time he departs Tallahassee.
- Quiet, low key player according to teammates and coaches.
“Rashad is steady Eddie man. He’s so smooth, you don’t realize how fast he is. He’s so consistent, you don’t realize how good he is.” --FSU Head Coach Jimbo Fisher