School: Alabama | Position: RB | Height: 6016 | Weight: 220 | Forty: 4.47 | Class: 2016
Hometown: Daphne, AL | Year: Junior | Projection: 2nd Round | Pro Comparison: Bobby Humpfrey / Earnest Byner / Johnathan Stewart
- Combination of speed, power and agility blended with rare anticipation and vision. Keeps legs churning upon contact. YAC runner. Can bust loose for the big play. Solid in pass proetection; has the skillset to be a three down back.
- Shifty in the open field, especially on screen passes. Shows soft hands catching the ball out of the backfield.
- Excels against top competition. Has averaged over six yards per carry for his career in the SEC but to keep it in perspective he has had one of the great offensive lines in recent memory to run behind.
- Runs a bit upright. Fumbling issues will scare many teams away. Has turned the ball over in crucial moments.
- Has won A-Day MVP every year at Tuscaloosca.
- Noted to be quiet. Gives rare, brief interviews. Stays under the radar.
- Bloodlines: Distant cousin of former West Virginia quarterback Pat White.
"You're not going to see him hot dogging and showing out, showboating. That's not his nature. He's a humble young man with great parents. They raised him to go work hard and do your best and the kid's made a career out of it and really about to make a serious career out of it, I believe." --Former HS Coach Bart Sessions
“T.J. is a very explosive player. He makes one cut, and he's already 10 yards up the field.” – Bama Wide Out Amari Cooper
- Who is T.J. Yeldon? A look inside Alabama's quiet star who's not big on fame
- 2014 Heisman Trophy Watch list
- Alabama No.1 Ranked Rushing Unit In College Football