School: Georgia | Position: RB | Height: 6004 | Weight: 235 | Forty: 4.47 | Class: 2016
Hometown: Tarboro, NC | Year: Junior | Dob: 8/3/94 | Projection: 1st Round | Pro Comparison: Marshawn Lynch / Jonathan Stewart / Larry Johnson
- Displays natural instinct, cutback vision and patience in letting holes develop. Knows when to turn it down and turn it up. Built for goal line duties.
- Violent, physical runner. No pitty-patty, hits hole with straight ahead bulldozing tenacity. Has shown much improvement as a receiver out of the backfield.
- Possesses breakaway speed and strong stiff-arm. Can carry the load and also carries loads of defenders after initial contact. Has experience running the wildcat. Averaged 35 yards per kick return as a freshman. Immediate impact player at the next level.
- Durability is a major concern. Nagging injuries held him out of three and half games in 2013. Not expected to have a long shelf life considering his running style of play.
- Pass blocking skills are acceptable but room for improvement.
- Suffered a high ankle sprain against LSU in 2013, forcing him to miss three games—the injury lingered for the remainder of the season.
- Has been dominate at every level (5-star HS recruit).
"Todd is a tough, tough ballplayer. He's a very, very good ballplayer. The guy has got so much talent, and when you watch him play, you know that he can go to the next level with no problem." – Former UGA Running Back Herschel Walker
"He makes all the linebackers better (in practice). His size, his strength, his speed, he has everything. Todd is the best running back in the nation. You can ask anyone that, and they’ll agree with it.” –UGA Linebacker Ramik Wilson