School: South Alabama | Position: TE | Height: 6036 | Weight: 240 | Forty: 4.62 | Class: 2015
Hometown: Birmingham, AL | Year: Senior | Dob: 8/13/93 | Projection: 6th Round | Pro Comparison: Fred Davis
- Soft hands; runs routes like a wide receiver. Often lines up as a slot receiver, loves to run the seam route.
- Tall target, long arms, big hands—built to be effective red zone target.
- Turns upfield immediately after reception—translates to effective yards after the catch.
- Doesn’t block much. Not asked to start from three point stance very often. Fundamental techniques need refining.
- Overall game is still raw but developing. Edges need some polishing.
- Is the cousin of former Alabama running back Tony Nathan, who played in the National Football League from 1979-87 with the Miami Dolphins.
- Also attended Itawamba Community College.
- Has aspirations of being a coach one day.