The NFL Draft Bible hits the road again for our seventeenth season of NFL Draft coverage! Founder Ric Serritella will be on hand for the Seventh Annual NFLPA Collegiate Bowl held at the historic Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA. Follow us on Twitter @NFLDraftBible for exclusive coverage and behind the scenes access. Here is short a list of some of the players we’ll be watching.
- Texas A&M Commerce quarterback Luis Perez (scouting report) has been called the most interesting man in the draft. Tune-in to hear our exclusive interview with the gunslinger here.
- Don’t sleep on Temple possession wide out Keith Kirkland (scouting report), who brings a physical nature of play and battled through a shoulder injury for much of this season.
- Interior lineman Ben Huss (video) out of Duquesne is an undersized prospect but is feisty as heck in the trenches and will make it hard for an organization to cut him once he gets into a camp.
- The Patriot League has a defensive tackle prospect that has flown under the radar in Abdullah Anderson (interview) of Bucknell, who started 43 games, had 33.5 tackles for loss and four blocked kicks during his Bison career.
- It’s been seven years since the last time Slippery Rock had a player selected in the draft (Brandon Fusco) but defensive end Marcus Martin (video) is looking to put The Rock back on the NFL map.
- Look for Tennessee State pass-rusher Ebenezer Ogundeko (scouting report) to be one of the more sought after players requested for interviews, as the transfer from Clemson flashes next level talent but will have some red flags to answer for during closed door meetings.
- One cornerback who has caught our eye is Tulane cornerback Parry Nickerson (scouting report), who possesses starter traits and isn’t being talked about enough.
*The NFL Draft Bible will also be going behind the scenes with Western Carolina running back Detrez Newsome (scouting report), Pittsburgh center Alex Officer (link) and Villanova linebacker Ed Shockley, whose Path To The Draft: Part I video can be viewed here.