Since 2002, the NFL Draft Bible has been providing exclusive NFL Draft with insider analysis. Be sure to download the official 2020 NFL Draft Bible, featuring 622 scouting scouting reports and 175+ interviews!
1. BENGALS – QB Joe Burrow, LSU: The Joe Cool Era is born in Cincinnati.
2. REDSKINS – DE Chase Young, Ohio State: No brainer selection.
3. LIONS – CB Jeffrey Okudah, Ohio State: Top-tier talent meets huge need.
4. GIANTS – LB Isaiah Simmons, Clemson: Too talented to pass up.
5. DOLPHINS – QB Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama: Great hold the fort signal-caller in Fitzpatrick.
6. CHARGERS – QB Justin Herbert, Oregon: Time to pull the trigger.
7. PANTHERS – DT Javon Kinlaw, South Carolina: Rhule craves speed/quickness.
8. CARDINALS – OT Tristan Wirfs, Iowa: Another cornerstone piece added to the puzzle.
9. JAGUARS – DT Derrick Brown, Auburn: Need to replenish the beef up front on defense.
10. BROWNS – OT Andrew Thomas, Georgia: Excellent fit plugs big need.
11. JETS – OT Mekhi Becton, Louisville: A necessary anchor in helping the development of Darnold.
12. RAIDERS – WR CeeDee Lamb, Oklahoma: Tough, explosive target Raiders crave.
13. 49ERS – WR Jerry Jeudy, Alabama: Could be the weapon needed to take them over the top.
14. BUCCANEERS – OT Jedrick Wills, Alabama: Protecting Brady is a wise investment.
15. BRONCOS – CB CJ Henderson, Florida: Will have to resist the temptation of adding wide out.
16. FALCONS – OLB KLavon Chaisson, LSU: A pass-rusher is what they need and Chaisson has upside.
17. COWBOYS – OC Cesar Ruiz, Michigan: While there are other needs, Ruiz makes too much sense.
18. DOLPHINS – WR Henry Ruggs, Alabama: The Tua-to-Ruggs connection lives on!
19. RAIDERS – LB Kenneth Murray, Oklahoma: Can step in immediately as the quarterback of the D.
20. JAGUARS – DE AJ Epenesa, Iowa: The days for Ngakoue appeared to be outnumbered.
21. EAGLES – WR Justin Jefferson, LSU: It would be shocking to see Eagles not select a wide out.
22. VIKINGS – CB AJ Terrell, Clemson: Logical replacement for Trae Waynes.
23. PATRIOTS – QB Jordan Love, Utah State: The entire league gasps.
24. SAINTS – LB Patrick Queen, LSU: Added element on defense that could fill multiple roles.
25. VIKINGS – OT Austin Jackson, USC: An upgrade at right tackle could be beneficial for Cousins.
26. DOLPHINS – OT Ezra Cleveland, Boise State: Offensive foundation being set.
27. SEAHAWKS – SS Jeremy Chinn, Southern Illinois: Could Chinn be the next Kam Chancellor?
28. RAVENS – OLB Zack Baun, Wisconsin: The pass-rush dimension needed.
29. TITANS – DE Yetur Gross-Matos, Penn State: Another pass-rusher is needed, YGM delivers.
30. PACKERS – WR Jalen Reagor, TCU: A new toy for Rodgers is high amongst the wish list.
31. 49ERS – DT Ross Blacklock, TCU: While not as talented as Buckner, the salary works well.
32. CHIEFS – RB DAndre Swift, Georgia: A luxury piece who serves as a perfect compliment to the O.