The NFL Draft Bible has partnered with retired NFLPA agent Mook Williams to provide player/agent services for the upcoming NFL Draft cycle. With over 40 years of combined experience in the draft industry, the NFL Draft Bible and Williams will combine their resources to form a unique, never before done, support and guidance system to help players, parents and agents navigate through the draft process. Williams, a noted entrepreneur who co-founded Vayner Sports and has negotiated over $100M worth of NFL contracts, reached the pinnacle of the agent industry before successfully transitioning to several other business ventures that he currently oversees. Combined with the NFL Draft Bible network, the expertise and services offered below are designed to help players make smart decisions, avoid dangerous pitfalls, save significant money along the way, while adding tremendous value to their NFL Draft stock with people who matter! Contact us today: (973) 941-5959 / firstname.lastname@example.org
NFL DRAFT CONSULTANT PACKAGE
- We will consult with you via phone and email. All services expire after the conclusion of your home-school pro day.
- You will receive authentic draft stock feedback from real NFL sources.
- We will map out your own unique pre-draft strategy plan, based on our combined deep experience of helping countless players through this process over the past 10+ years.
Navigate through the NFL draft process with ease and comfort, at a value-loaded cost. Find out which questions you should ask when vetting an agent, understand the difference between the hundreds of pre-draft training options, learn how to get on the radar of all of the all-star games, and much more. Worried that your school doesn’t hold a pro day? Or that you’re not headed to the NFL Scouting Combine? Confused about other pre-draft products or options? Avoid the many pitfalls! Hire us and have the smartest-possible approach to your pre-draft process. Let our experienced staff guide you through the process.
Total cost – $3K.
NFL DRAFT COACH PACKAGE
- Everything included with the Consultant package. All services expire on Day 1 of the 2020 NFL Draft.
- In-person support at any all-star game / or pro day that player participates. If the player is invited to the NFL Scouting Combine, we will also offer in-person support in Indianapolis.
- Assist you with assembling a detailed, competent, & effective film package, to bolster your profile among professional evaluators.
- Distribution of a customized scouting portfolio, including the film package, to in-house NFL / CFL / XFL contacts (every team in all leagues).
Increase your draft value, as we coach you up on how to get your name and film in front of key professional evaluators & decision-makers. Bolster your brand to stand out against your competition in the crowded NFL Draft pool. Learn how to effectively market yourself to teams, and the best methods to communicate with key points of contact. Plus, you’ll gain access to our deep and credible network within the NFL Draft community, as we join you on-site for any draft-related events and talk directly with key industry folks that really matter. Please note that this package does not include us initiating any communications with evaluators outside of: 1. in-person discussions on your behalf, 2. the distribution of your scouting portfolio, and 3. responding to any direct inquiries that we receive about you.
Total cost – $5K (we assume our own travel expenses).
NFL DRAFT GM PACKAGE
- All the benefits of the Consultant/Coach packages. All services continue through the 2020 NFL Draft and expire on September 1, 2020.
- Our full participation in your agent selection process, which includes our interviewing of all agent candidates, if you choose to involve us.
- Negotiation with your chosen agent on all terms of your representation agreement.
- Negotiation with third-party providers, such as trainers or marketing / endorsement partners.
- Customized creation of promotional materials throughout the pre-draft process, including physical items such as business cards and hand-outs.
- We will remain in close contact with you during the draft, prepare you for what to do during the draft, and, if needed, assist you to find opportunities should you not be selected.
- We will remain “on call” after the NFL Draft, and assist with any football-related issues and tasks that may arise through the summer after the draft. This will include, if needed, assistance with finding workouts and other opportunities, should you not be on a team during that period of time.
This is the ultimate package that will place you in the best-possible position during the first year of your professional football career. For a cost that is far less than 3% of your NFL rookie contract, you can lean on our vast experience & expertise to attack the NFL Draft process in the best and most aggressive way possible. Hiring a bad / lazy / ineffective agent can have a permanent detrimental impact on your career – use this service as an insurance policy to ensure that you will get the best service possible through the pre-Draft phase, and use us to either compliment your agent or even replace hiring one altogether. Allows us to reduce the stress of the myriad of NFL Draft cycle business decisions. Utilize our experience and relationships with trainers to help ensure that you receive top-notch physical preparation, and don’t get ripped off while doing it. Plus, we help you guide through any issues that may arise following the draft and through the summer. Please note that due to the significant amount of work that we will be dedicating to each player that purchases this package, slots are limited.
Total cost – $7.5K (we assume any other related expenses, including travel).
*Please note that if you hire an agent, we are happy to work directly with that agent to provide the above-described services.